Me and Chris went out on our favorite date of the year to Supercross! Oh words cannot express how much fun we have together at this every year this year was nothing less of perfect! Our favorite rider one and took the Championship the weather was perfect and the feeling was spot on. I love that we share the same interest and hobbies and that we can spend days like this together enjoying each others company. See you next year Supercross!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Supercross 2011
Me and Chris went out on our favorite date of the year to Supercross! Oh words cannot express how much fun we have together at this every year this year was nothing less of perfect! Our favorite rider one and took the Championship the weather was perfect and the feeling was spot on. I love that we share the same interest and hobbies and that we can spend days like this together enjoying each others company. See you next year Supercross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
McKell!!!
I have sucha story for you!
Taylor and I were in the pit pass area and Ryan Dungey almost ran me over! Literally I was no more then 10 feet away from him... my heart skipped a beat and I was so thinking of you when I saw who it was! This year was so much better then last year for sure nice a sunny! :)
Post a Comment