I went out with my sister to take some photo's and learn on someone who will hold still longer then a second. After two day's and a memory card problem which deleted the whole memory card we finally achieved success!! Thanks Kabri it was a lot of fun and I would love to practice on anyone and everyone don't be shy just ask me please I want to learn so bad. My photo up loader is acting up so I will post the rest later.... Ha Ha what is new story of my life something will go better it just has to from here on out!!
Friday, August 12, 2011
My Practice Run..oops RUNS!
I went out with my sister to take some photo's and learn on someone who will hold still longer then a second. After two day's and a memory card problem which deleted the whole memory card we finally achieved success!! Thanks Kabri it was a lot of fun and I would love to practice on anyone and everyone don't be shy just ask me please I want to learn so bad. My photo up loader is acting up so I will post the rest later.... Ha Ha what is new story of my life something will go better it just has to from here on out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I would love for you to practice on my kids!! :)
K Chelsey anytime seriously name the date and the time just before Oct at least or you might be delivering our baby for us ha ha
Goodness it has been way to long since i looked at your blog! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats. and Hadley is SO BIG! When did that happen? Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment