CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DUE!!

I looked at my countdown ticker on my blog today and it said it perfectly! Our baby is fully baked but might hang around a bit longer because he is sooo comfortable!! Ha Ha that is the truth couldn't have said it better myself, little stinker! Oh man I have been so prepared for him to arrive and have now cleaned my house 5 times and been living out of a bag for 3 weeks, filled the car with gas 3 times and been to the grocery store 2 times I get up and get dressed everyday with the anticipation that he will show that day and nothing!! So I have now come to the decision to stay in my comfortable clothes with no make-up on, no gas in the car, clothes out of bag, dirty house ect. then then he might come I think I am so OCD he is trying me! ha ha

Seriously though Today is my DUE DATE and in all honesty I feel about 6 months pregnant he has been such a sweet boy to me I have slept every night the whole pregnancy and I really feel like I could carry him another Month!! NOT saying I want to though don't get any idea's buddy!

I went to the doctor yesterday and if I don't have him by tomorrow I am OFFICIALLY the most pregnant girl in the office! So I guess that is sticker worthy right! I go Thursday to the hospital to have a NON stress test done which basically is a fancy way to see if he can induce me. They check the fluid around baby to make sure he isn't drinking to must of his own you know what and monitor his heart for 2 hours if I get a score lower then 6 we are set to induce which this is a test he wants me to fail so keep those fingers crossed I get lower then a 6! I loved being induced with Hadley and am really hoping for this outcome! If I pass the test he will for sure induce me Monday if things haven't changed! So as for now we are sitting pretty or well I guess not pretty since I am now the proud owner of a sweat suit ha ha

Hadley has been soaking up our every word and said to me today "Come out brother We are sick of this crap" Oh boy she is ready too!

No comments: