Last Sunday we blessed our little DACE it was such a neat uplifting day filled with lot's of love and family. I love seeing our little babies in all white receiving their names and I can't hold back the tears when I do. We are so thankful for this little boy in our family and for his health he is such a happy healthy little thing and it is not to be taken lightly. I am so thankful for eternal families and for my sweet handsome husband and for him being a strong worthy man. Thank you to everyone who made this day special especially you little DACE!!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Dace's Blessing Day 11/6/11
Last Sunday we blessed our little DACE it was such a neat uplifting day filled with lot's of love and family. I love seeing our little babies in all white receiving their names and I can't hold back the tears when I do. We are so thankful for this little boy in our family and for his health he is such a happy healthy little thing and it is not to be taken lightly. I am so thankful for eternal families and for my sweet handsome husband and for him being a strong worthy man. Thank you to everyone who made this day special especially you little DACE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats what a cute family, he is so cute....
Post a Comment