Oh boy!! Halloween is what I have been looking forward to for nine months I kept telling myself we will have our baby by Halloween so by the time Halloween finally came around I was kinda ready to get all the decorations down since they have been up since the middle of September in anticipation of Dace ha ha No really we had so much fun dressing the kids up and celebrating. We carved pumpkins, went trunk or treating, trick of treating down our road and to see their grandparents. Hadley was a cute little Witch since her costume didn't get much use last year due to the shopping cart accident and we had Dace be her black cat! Let me just tell you he was so darling in his little outfit thanks mom he had a tail that was the cutest little thing when you would hold him on your shoulder it would wag Oh love them both so much. Here are a few pictures of the events of Halloween and Dace's first! ENJOY!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Halloween 2011
Oh boy!! Halloween is what I have been looking forward to for nine months I kept telling myself we will have our baby by Halloween so by the time Halloween finally came around I was kinda ready to get all the decorations down since they have been up since the middle of September in anticipation of Dace ha ha No really we had so much fun dressing the kids up and celebrating. We carved pumpkins, went trunk or treating, trick of treating down our road and to see their grandparents. Hadley was a cute little Witch since her costume didn't get much use last year due to the shopping cart accident and we had Dace be her black cat! Let me just tell you he was so darling in his little outfit thanks mom he had a tail that was the cutest little thing when you would hold him on your shoulder it would wag Oh love them both so much. Here are a few pictures of the events of Halloween and Dace's first! ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment