CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What do you think?

I know I know I hear it all the time that both of my kids look just like Chris and I know that Dace looks just like little Hadley but there has got to be some of ME in them too cuz look at my blessing picture and tell me he doesn't resemble his mama too!! I personally see my head, shape of face, eyes, nose, lips & ears I even have a little of his double chin going on he might be mine after all!



1 comment:

Janet said...

I can totally see you in him!! but you have seen my kids they look just like me, sometimes I have heard they look nothing like there dad, I swear he was there lol. but sometimes I think its the person, cause Chris's mom says the girls look only like Chris and she sees nothing of me in them, you have such a cute family..