CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 20, 2012

4 months!


Oh my freakin' personality! You little Dace are seriously the cutest little guy around. Everyone just flocks to you. You have us all wrapped around your little finger especially momma. You are always smiling and laughing tons now. You think Mom is pretty funny when she plays hide and go seek with you, and you love to be tossed around by your daddy! You are a little dare devil and I am scared for when your older I will start saving money now. You love to interact with your sister now and you two are the best of friends she is such a big help with you and will do anything for her little Dace! You are still teething and chewing on everything you love those handsthe best though. You are loving rice cereal and are starting to notice everyone food. Your growing like a weed. I seriously love every little thing about you and I am in love with your sweet little chunky legs and cheeks they are so kissable! Love you baby boy!

No comments: