CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary to us & Birthday to me!

Well for about six years now we have been talking about making a headboard for the amazing bed Chris made me on my birthday six years ago. So for our anniversary back in January he told me he was going to make us one and it would be our present and my birthday present. He did not disappoint two days later yes two my handsome man brought this home to us! He is the best hands down he is so sweet to me and takes such great care of me and our family Love him THANKS BABE!! now everyone won't stay out of my bed they had to have a party and watch movies the other night silly's! Happy ANNIVERSARY and BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK ahhh lets just forget the Birthday part I remember when I looked forward to them not so much anymore sucks getting older!



2 comments:

Layne Bradford said...

Wow that is gorgeous I love it.

Chris and McKell said...

Hey layne thank you do much for your sweet comments all the time love your new blog!