CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

NameSAKE



Just thought I would post a little post on Dace Knight. He is a friend of ours and Chris's families for a really long time from the moment I met him I knew I would have a little boy and his name would be Dace.  He is such an amazing guy and Chris and I have always thought really highly of him.  Even without knowing to much really about him I just have always respected him and thought he was a neat guy with an even COOLER NAME..  His dad was the bishop of Chris's home ward and interviewed us to go to the temple and all the marriage stuff. Dace came from a very neat good family and we are thankful for being able to know him. He is beyond happy and thinks it is so neat that we named our little man after him.  He calls and checks up on him all the time.  He recently found out he and his wife our expecting a little boy and chris teased about naming him Chris, we even joked with Dace's parents about it and they laughed and smiled and said your going to die but they have been considering that HA HA that would be so funny!

1 comment: