CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Boatin' Floatin'


We went out for a float on the lake a few times now and took Dace for his first boat ride!! I even learned a few things I have been wanting to do now for a long time! I learned to launch and retrieve the boat! Yeah go me no more Chris do it all outings.  I am pretty good if I can say so myself  you guys will let me right? Ha Ha Don't know why people have such a hard time backing a trailer it is just common sense to me but enough bragging Ha Ha  The kids love the boat Hadley and I tubed and had so much fun! Dace is CRAZY let me say it again a FREAK man we fo sure  have to watch this crazy man he loves water he was trying with all he had to get in the water it NO FEAR at all kinda freaks me out bad. He will get in no problem no matter if the water is stinking cold.  A few weeks ago we went to play in the water at Grandpa Fishes house and the water was freezing and he sat right down and cried so hard when I took him out.  Lookin forward to a few  more trips o fun with my cute family on the boat!! Lucky girl I am!

No comments: