CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Hadley!




Exactly 4 years ago today I spent the night in the hospital waiting for our sweet Hadley to arrive and make me and Chris parents.  I said when I heard my due date for the first time that I would be stuck in the hospital on election night or prior to with that as the only thing on t.v. and sure enough that is exactly what happened.   I was sent to the Hospital on November 4th and spent the entire afternoon night next morning and afternoon again before she finally decided to arrive at 10:30 pm on November 5th she was the most perfect little thing and we were in love right from the start she has the cutest round little face and was simply beautiful.  She is the sassyist, funniest little spitfire this side of heaven and she makes us all laugh right out loud all day long. She is the sweetest big sister you will ever find and I catch her making sure everything is just right for Dace throughout the day.  She is 17 today and can no longer tell every man woman and child she is 16. oh man! but hopefully 17 will have just as much Hadley teenage drama as 16. did ha ha We love you sweet Hadley and want you to stay little because you make life so perfect! Love you sweetheart Mama, Dada, and Dace a boy!

No comments: