CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2013

14 Months on the 14th oh my!


Our handsome little Dace was 14 months old on December 14th.  You are such a goofball these days.  You are a climbing fool and are giving us a run for our money.  The other day you were climbing everywhere and I had had enough so I said Dace you get down right now and go to "Time Out" You gave me the biggest cutest smile and got down and started walking down the hall to time out! I laughed so hard and so did you.  You are such a sweetheart and got your first molar this month. You handle it all really well considering you are the slowest teether in history it took you an entire month for your last two teeth to make it completely in. You will get frustrated a lot lately and take it out on your mama I think you have teeth pressure so we lay you on the floor and you throw a little fit for a minute and your over it.   Dace you finally made it all the was through the night sleeping starting on the 1st day of the new year and are a pro now.  You are making us so happy to be able sleep all night long. It is the best and you will be asleep in 5 minutes from us laying you down which is new too! I am loving the time me and Chris actually have been watching movies again after the kids got to sleep yeah!  He loves daddy's new rc truck and gets out of the world excited to watch him drive it.  He is still a good eater and getting better each day!   We loved watching you dace on Christmas climbing in the wrong side of you car and the closing the open door on the other side you are so dang funny and we cannot get enough open mouth kisses! Thank you for being you silly man!

3 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

He is getting SOOOO big!! We miss you guys!!

Janet said...

What a cutie

Anonymous said...

I love these Babies!!!! Grandma Faye