Monday, January 14, 2013
Christmas Events 2012
I really love Christmas time and how the holidays make everyone so happy music playing and the magic and having your kids to share it all with. But I really hate when it comes to an end, I get really sad and try to stay busy and not think about it being over. All of this matters to me so much because I have to best family and we have so much fun if we didn't it would be a totally different story. This year was a great great Christmas we loved seeing the kids Christmas morning and everything that comes along with it Hadley was a blast this year and Dace was darling and loved his Beep Beep Car and sat in it all morning and watched Hadley open all his presents all of them in fact! We are so thankful for the holidays and the clean slate the new year brings after we were all sick for 2 weeks we really do mean just that we are healthy now and ready for 2013! I am thankful for me family and the loved ones we hold dear to our hearts! Everyone else can jump of a cliff ha ha just teasing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment