CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

She Got Her Ear's Pierced!

Hadley Pants for months before her  4th birthday told Chris and I all she wanted was her ear's pierced. So we knew exactly what to do for her birthday or so we thought we tried three times on of the trips to provo was to do that only and she would have none of it.  After that failed attempts we started to think she would never do it.  I was always going to to them when she was a baby and for some reason never did, then about a couple weeks before her shopping cart accident I thought about taking her for earring then after that I could bring myself to make her cry after what she went though.  So back to my story the end of Feb we were down in Orem with some friend and we just kinda didn't make a big deal and stopped in Clair's to get them she did scream bloody murder but all in all we managed to get her so bling in her ears.  We went to Disney on Ice a few week after and she was so happy to have Princess earrings! and ps daddy bribed her with Disney store afterwards ha ha





No comments: