Hadley attended her first day of Preschool today! I held it together pretty well surprisingly we will see how I do next year ahh let's not think of that yet. She was so excited and she is so eager to learn and I know she is going to enjoy every second of it. She looked so grown up in her first day outfit. We took pictures ate breakfast and walked 30 steps to her preschool it is just across the street 2 houses down which secretly is the best part. I think that is good for her mama. I can see the preschool from my front window and puts me at peace knowing she is close. She was so happy when she came home and told me all about her mask she made and what they did and the friends she made even though she forgot their names. She had to call daddy and grandma and tell them all about it too.
She is a doll and such a sweetheart we love our little Hadley!
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my BiG Girl Hadley !!! Oh how I Love her!! I Loved her calling me telling me all about her Big Day !!! Sweetest Girl EVER!!! Love you Hadley Pants , Grandma Faye
WOW where has the time gone!! you have such a cute family, I always look at your pictures and you are so happy. I think you must be a good fun Mom, and Chris probably has part....:)
Post a Comment