CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I am sitting here in complete shock I really cannot believe how our little girl could possibly be 5 years old. We have been so blessed she is the perfect little girl and is such a happy and full of life little thing. She thinks the littlest things are the best things ever and I really like that about her she is enjoying being a little girl to the fullest. Everyday she and her brother pretend they are something or someone and I love her imagination.  I was just like her in so many ways when I was little. I love to see her play she is great!  Dace is her number one fan and thinks the world of his big sister Haddy! Hadley you have taught mom and dad so much and taught us to be parents you are awesome you are so sweet and will wake up every morning and tell me your awake quietly and then go and turn a show on  you are awesome you have done this for so long and it really helps keep brother asleep a bit longer.You still answer to the name susan because of the movie monsters vs aliens and it makes for funny conversation when people here me call you that and ask I thought her name is Hadley.  You have the longest skinniest feet. You have a freckle on your left thumb and on the side of your nose I just absolutely love.  I love how you will bring me a diet coke whenever you play pretend, you sure know how to make mom smile.You still call you headbands HATS and love to decide how to complete your outfit.  You love to color and color me a picture everyday and you love to write you name on it after your done. You cannot wait to be 5 because of the other preschool kids who already are. You told me you can pick DACE up when your 5 I told you no.  You were so mad when I told you that you aren't 5 until 10:30 at night when you go to bed so I changed the subject ha ha.  We are so thankful for our little girl and big sister you are the greatest !!  You are so gorgeous!! HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY HADLEY "SUSAN"!!





No comments: