Friday, January 17, 2014
Christmas Color Contest
The Health department put on a really fun Coloring Contest this year we just happened to go in to get Dace a vaccination and the guy asked Hadley if she wanted to. She of course said yes, this girl loves to color she goes through crayon's like a box a month seriously. She ran home and started coloring we turned it in and a couple days before Christmas I got a message on my phone that she had Won 1st Place!!! She was so excited they said come down to the health department at 4:00 so I put Hadley down for a nap and at 4 :05 remembered to go down and just like that we missed her being in the newspaper with the other winners we were so sad but she knows she won and that's all that matters I guess. She won a gift card to Walmart of 25.00 that she spent on some fun things. Way to go Hadley Pants!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment