CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Oh BOY!

Sweet little man what a funny little 27 month old you are Chris says I just say 2 now ha ha but he is 27 month old and crazy as ever. He is so funny right now he decided to make nick names up for all of us all on his own. I am now officially MOP Chris is DAT and Hadley is GOOSE and he saved the best for himself DIAPERS!! BOY BOY BOY all the way he dirt bike races through my whole house running as FAST as he can. I fast I fast he says! He maneuvers his little legs in ways I never thought possible all to race his car the best way.  He insist on walking everywhere and says I big I big everyday to me.  He is a crazy one and we love every minute! The other morning he wanted to get ready with me and thought my cover up was lipstick  so he tried some on. He carry's Kitty everywhere we go and insists on sleeping with it.What a kid!

 




No comments: