CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2014

My 30th Birthday or Dirty 30 as Chris calls it!

Seriously best birthday yet! I have some of the best family that really made this milestone a happy one. We played out in the warm 70 degrees ha ha not but made the best of the weather man mess up and enjoyed the early windy 50's. I visited with my cute husband and kids and mom and dad. Mom brought 30th bday decorations and chris and the kids locked me out and decorated the whole inside of the house while i froze outside.Then we loaded up and went out to lunch at the Wasatch Back restaurant for some tasty burgers then home for cake! I'm an adult now so yes I made my cake and my amazing  cute husband iced it and made flowers for the top he is so good at that part we make a good team! Then we headed to watch supercross with friends on tv it was so much fun. Then Sunday mom made death chicken there is a story behind the name which she made me after I had Dace and is my favorite dinner  with green bean and corn, rolls  and baked potatoes then we played Domino's and played dinosaur s and colored.  I got spoiled rotten and got some way awesome gifts which I absolutely love.  I love my family and the ones that love me and that is why my 30th was the best one yet!











My birthday card from my cute Chris, Hadley &Dace was one of my favorite parts of the day. HADLEY DREW ALL OF US 4 WITH MONSTER ENERGY SYMBOLS ON OUR CLOTHES LIKE SUPERCROSS AND OUR CLOTHES WE WEAR! So dang cute absolute treasure. 

No comments: