CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2014

School bound

I'm holding back the tears and even as I say it it gets me our baby girl is registered for kindergarten. ..... how did this happen? ?  She is not big enough,  but honest  she is loving preschool and is so eager to learn she makes it so much fun and easier on me. Her preschool teacher just loves Hadley how could anyone not but she called to make sure registration went well and talked with me about our little thing and how she is going to miss her so much.  I'm glad she is our neighbor and we can still see her often. Grandma was up and was a huge help and we had such a fun day. Poor little Hadley needed 2 shots to finish up her required shots for school and they really got her she is so sore poor baby.  She was kinda sad because they really hurt bad in our pictures. She got a fluoride paste on her pearly whites and a vision screening and all registered . They made it so much fun for the little kindergarteners playing games and giving them gift bags and balloons I was really impressed it was such a good approach  to get them excited. We love our Hadley girl.


No comments: