Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Hadley is a kindergartner!
Seriously how the crap did this happen?? I don't get time it sucks!! Hadley started Kindergarten last Thursday Aug 28th 2014. She is in Mrs. Giese's class. She attends in the afternoon session which is perfect for a morning mother hater... Dad Dace and I took her to her meet the teacher night. It was a rainy week and she was a but nervous. We got there took a quick tour her teacher talked about a few things and mentioned they just got a class pet a turtle and bam that was all it took her frown was gone. We took our time and showed her the school with dad since he went to school at the same school and helped her put any worry to rest. She went the first day so excited! The sun was shinning, and Grandma came up with doughnuts and balloons and Dace thought he was going to school with sister. So cute! A couple cute ward friends are in her class and so she has a few familiar faces. She loves getting to go outside and play. Oh and the turtle. 2nd day she acted like a pro and I could not keep up with her taking her into school. 3rd day it was a I can do, it I got this kind of day and she wouldn't let me take her inside. .... uh sad!! But I am OK with it because she is so excited and is enjoying it so much just hard that she is growing up. Dace gets a lovely nap while she is away and then we pick her up. It's kind of funny because I pick her up and she will tell me a little about her day and by 7 o'clock she finally starts sharing more and more. I think there is just so much more in her time at school she takes a while to share it all now.. oh we love our baby girl!! I have more pictures on my camera I will post next but here are as few from my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment