CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas 2014

Oh Christmas so sad to have it over.. it's the greatest!! The kids were super excited and enjoyed all of the season. We had a wonderful Christmas eve at grandma's and she gave the kids some darling pjs. We tracked Santa and they were so excited for him to visit our house. In true fashion the kids slept longer then any other day of the year. We woke them up and Dace says first thing when I asked if he thought Santa had come he said... I think he came to Heber UT such a goof he had that in his head from seeing when he would get near our house on the Santa tracker.  The kids were super fun!! Our tree kept having lighting issues even right down to Christmas eve so I hurried and added more lights stinking tree. Christmas was so fun and we got snow it was perfect! ! I love that it finally snowed for Christmas day that was so fun! We had a wonderful Christmas and are so thankful for our blessings and Christmas time. I have more pictures I need to add but these were just on my phone so.






No comments: