May 24th the day finally came the anticipation almost killed us having to wait all the way till 4:00 to go. We were so excited we tried to fill our day with anything to make the time pass faster. We jumped in the car after Chris came home from work and had a quick shower and we were speeding down the canyon the anticipation was just like Christmas!!! We dropped our cute little Hadley of to Grandma and then we were still early to the doctors office we sat in the car and shared a quick prayer together then headed on in.
I am often asked what do you guys want to have and really all I truly ever want in just a healthy little baby!! We really had no feeling as to what we were having but I kinda was leaning towards a little girl in my mind but every time I would think that I would totally think boy so really I had no clue... Chris either.. Hadley always said a DORY(Dora the explore) every time we asked her and I was like no we do not want a nerdy little annoying Dory! Ha Ha The Ultrasound tech is like the coolest girl ever her name is Lindsey and I just love her and the conversation Chris and I shared with her yesterday as she preformed the ultrasound she really made it just even more fun! We started on in and she said well I think Hadley is getting a little Deago( the boy version of Dora) She was like "yep I just saw a little Deago" I was like really!! and Chris and I were just beaming!!
A BOY !!! We were so thrilled and the ultrasound got even better from there she looked at his heart Perfect and his head Perfect and his little face Perfect and his spine Perfect!! Two little Legs, Two little Arms, Hands and Feet he truly is perfect!! BOY BOY BOY coming our way!! He weighs 12 ounces just under a pound and is measuring a day early but they are keeping his due date as Oct 11 as of now!
We rushed to my parents to get little Hadley trying to cover up our excitement and mask our reactions as to not spill the beans! We headed over to the Texas Roadhouse for a yummy dinner after all I have to feed the Boy! Then after dinner we rushed up to Heber we invited the whole family up for a What is it going to BEE party!! We arrived with only minutes to spare I am so glad Chris and I prepared in advance it was so helpful!!
We had a sign on the door and one in the house and when everyone arrived we had them put their predictions on a little bee and tallied them up 4 girl and 5 boys was the verdict on the guesses then we brought out our BEEHIVE Chris and I stacked balloons tied all together with little bee's in each balloon and each bee had a word on it that made up a little poam and at the top of the hive was a bee balloon that was saved for our little Big sister to Bee Hadley to pop and reveal the news!! Everyone worked so hard on the poam before we had Hadley share the news and it finally was done and read:
Hadley is a big sister to Bee!!! But.. What is her baby going to Bee? We are having a baby......
Hadley opened the note up and it read BOY!!!! everyone yelled and was so excited for us it was really neat! Hadley was bouncing off the walls she was so cute!! We hugged everyone and my mom brought us a little boy gift inside was a darling little outfit with motorcycles on it black and white and a baby sling wrap for me it was so thoughtful made it so fun! Chris helped me decorate a little bee cake that we shared with everyone and watched the little boy on video it is so neat the we are able to share the ultrasound on video it really makes everyone feel like they were there with us but yet it is so cool that Chris and I are able to have that husband/ wife moment and find out that amazing news together as a couple I really think those are the times you have to have in you marriage it brings you so close together and really is a special moment together!!
We ended the night making phone calls and drinking lemon aid and eating cake! It really was such a neat and fun night all together! Chris and I gave little Hadley a present of two little books about mommy having a baby and bringing the baby home. She was so thrilled and said "Thank you" it was so cute and we love her so so so much she is so cute and going to be so much fun as a big sister.
I have to tell you that I am not kidding when I say he looks exactly exactly like Hadley's little ultrasound picture same little profile and same little feet they look identical NO JOKE!! He is going to be one little cutie if he looks like his Big sister!




3 comments:
That is such a cute way to celebrate! Congrats again on little "Diego"! So cute!
We are all so so so excited!! A BOY
yeah... Kabri knows:) so fun we love you ALL so Much. That was a fun party.... You did good ..Love Mom
Hooray! It doesn't get much better than one of each does it? I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment