Hey guys I am so sorry I cannot tell you how busy we have been. Our project lists are a mile long and keep growing it is crazy but fun to keep busy but I must say it is wiping us out! Let me fill you in on some of the fun and things that have kept us on our toes. Well first was Strawberry days 2011 the most wonderful time of the year. Hadley had such a great time at the parade, Rodeo, and Carnival this year she was at such a great age for it all this year not that the other years were bad it was just that she was able to understand more and enjoy it better. She loved the rides at the Carnival and once she was on the ride once she could have gone a hundred times after she loved them. The parade was a hit as well she loves waving at the pretty girls on the floats and hearing the sirens from the "Po Po"( police) she got to sit in uncle Heath's truck with Cousin Kayden and also grandma, Aunt Bri, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Scott and Aunt Kylie it was so much fun being all together. She was an angel at the Rodeo and loved seeing the horses and cows but her favorite was the girls and the Ber rel racing! She would tell them go go go!! She was a hoot.
When we got home from the Rodeo one night Chris had moved the Office downstairs to make room for Hadley to move into her new room to make room for Brother. Which was great!! But then snowballed into a million other projects to get done to accomplish the move. First we set up Hadley's new bed and mattress and bedding, then moved in her new dresser then it was my turn to move Hadley's closet over and decorate, then we needed to clean out the office closet and move everything downstairs which turned into a reconfiguration of the fruit room to make more shelving and organize which turned into a yard sale, which turned into bedding for the Baby Boys nursery which turned into decorating and planning it all out etc. All of this on top of getting the trailer brakes fixed to go camping in and for Chris to go to Father's and son's with turned into a clean out of the trailer, putting in a new flowerbed in front of our house, getting stuff to put in the dirt, tiling Grandma and Grandpa's house and much much more. We also celebrated my mom and dad's 40th wedding anniversary and to top it all off Hadley up at the crack of dawn adjusting to her new bedroom and being 26 weeks pregnant with doctors visits, family visits from Jenni from Texas we are pooped!!! Hadley went to her fist real dental visit since the accident and is still a bit traumatized but did ok the dentist said she has beautiful teeth and said they had no stains or build up which was so nice to hear, I promised her buzz light year to get her in the car to go to the dentist and guess what right off the road near the dentist office was Buzz perfect!
We have been enjoying the few brakes we have had by going on many bike rides and playing card games at grandma and grandpa's we love going there and getting a cold drink after a bike ride and forgetting things for awhile and relaxing with Cards, and Hads loves visiting Grandpa's talking fish and watching movies with unlimited suckers and treats.
Chris has been doing many little side projects this summer and treated us to a new professional camera scheduled to be delivered any minute now! We can't wait as much as I love photography and taking pictures of our little girl and soon to be boy we are going to get our money's worth! I cannot wait for all the photo sessions I know my family is going to be so sick of me taking pictures but it will be so much fun!! I won a photo session from a friend awhile back and I am waiting on getting the pictures back of our little Girl and after it was over I snapped a few myself I cannot believe how old our baby looks we love her so much she is so pretty I cannot get over it.
Hadley has adjusted really well to her new bedroom and it is still a bit of a work in progress but I swear I have nesting already I just want everything ready for baby to come. Hadley loves her freedom and wakes us up at 6:45 now but sleeps amazing so we cannot complain and most of the time she goes right back to sleep. It is just had to get used to a big change from the confinement of the crib. We are glad we moved her now instead of waiting because went from saying "my bed" talking about the crib to now saying "Brothers bed" and she loves showing off her new room to anyone who comes by. She is talking full on sentences now and have the time I am like where in the world did she learn that. The other day she walked up to me handed me something and said "It's busted"She sings "Don't worry be happy" and "I'm a player oh oh oh I'm a player" Oh she is crazy she loves kissing and talking to brother and feeling him kick her back when she sits on my lap. He must kinda like her because he knows when she is around and she will blow raspberry's to him and say "I miss you" it is really really pretty cute I must say!! Things are good here at the Provost household hope things are great everyone too! Keep Busy!!




2 comments:
Wow! You guys have been busy! I have been missing your blog posts.
She is such a cutie! That bed seems huge- doesn't she get lost in there ;). Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment