Chris and Mark go up riding every Friday and sometimes Tuesdays and always have a good time but this last trip out I sent them on a mission to take some pictures to put up in the baby boy's nursery, lets just say they didn't disappoint these two are awesome thanks babe and Mark! Wish I could have been there we will get the gang back as soon as I am done baking the Boy miss these times!!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Riding Dirty!!!
Chris and Mark go up riding every Friday and sometimes Tuesdays and always have a good time but this last trip out I sent them on a mission to take some pictures to put up in the baby boy's nursery, lets just say they didn't disappoint these two are awesome thanks babe and Mark! Wish I could have been there we will get the gang back as soon as I am done baking the Boy miss these times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment