CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 30 Baby Bump Pics


Wow 30 weeks down Crazy! I am so thankful this has been such an easy pregnancy and he is been so nice to his mama Thanks baby Dace! He must know his sister is kinda crazy and I would be trying to keep up to her and decided to go easy on me. I kinda look like a beached whale in these pictures...just kidding I will say something positive and let you all know I really do feel good and have stayed right where I have needed to be with this little guy and my doctor has been very pleased since I had blood pressure issues toward the end with Hadley! So all things considered it is been smooth sailing! I have been shopping away and trying to get on top of things since he is going to be here so soon and then it is little Hadley's birthday 3 weeks after he is born and we all know how fast those weeks fly by then it is Thanksgiving his cousin will be born and Christmas it is going to be kinda crazy from here on out! AHH wish us luck ha ha

2 comments:

Alisha said...

You look great! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and labor :)

Janet said...

Ok I haven't looked at your blog in a few days you look awesome and I love the new baby room