Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Class of 2001!!
This last Saturday we took a little walk down memory lane. Chris had his 10 year class reunion and it really turned out to be quite a fun day! I met Chris and a lot of his friends and classmates the summer following graduation so it really is cool because I met my husband almost 10 years ago and some of my best friends as well. Chris is friends with a lot of people who are all from different walks of life really. Chris really was the guy who was friends with everyone and I really do admire that about him. He respects everyone and in turn they respect him and his beliefs.
Recently our home teacher came over for a visit and it just happened to be a similar topic and it totally is true of the way Chris is and it is so neat and I am glad he is that kind of a person someone who loves everyone for who they are. I remember going over to some of our friends homes with a room full of kids with beers and Chris and I laughing and enjoying ourselves together along with them and many have told Chris over the years how neat they thought that was and wished they were strong enough to be an example and friend to everyone. At the reunion everyone was so nice to me and couldn't believe that I didn't go to Wasatch because they would ask me who people where it was so funny and they made me feel so loved and liked. It goes back to all the friends Chris has introduced me and how long we have been friends and husband and wife and the many times we have shared together, I was officially adopted into the 2001 Wasatch class love them all.
I love him and it really was a fun trip down memory lane sharing different times we have had in the last ten years. Looking though Chris's yearbook we found his Senior Picture and his little daughter thought his bleached tipped hair was the funniest thing ever she laughs and laughs when she see's his picture and say's "look at the hair" She is a doll.
I am so glad I met this cute boy and his buddies on State Street in Orem and that they told me and my friend to pull over and that we started dating all those many years ago and that he asked me to be his wife and that we had our darling little girl and soon our little boy.
His senior quote was a good one that is so Christopher Provost " Be happy It only get's worst before it get's better" Which really does have a lot of truth to it. I experienced the worst in dating and things and it only got better from there! Thank you Chris for the memory's and many more that we get to share together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment