CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend!







First of all let me just tell you all how much I love my little family they are the greatest and we enjoy spending time together they are the best and I love them so much. Monday Labor day we went on a drive together as a family up over Guardsman's pass (midway to park city) it was so fun just the 3 of us together talking together we started up and about a mile into it our little sweetheart fell asleep, so me and Chris enjoyed the rest of the trip together. When we arrived back in Midway Hadley woke up and was mad because we told her we were going to shoot the gun so she started begging her daddy to take her to shoot. So we headed up Lake Creek since we were already out of the mountains. We drove up and found a nice little spot where we could shoot and she was so excited and love love loved it. YES still talking about how daddy let her shoot his gun. We ate some grapes and cookies and headed home it was such a special day together we loved it. Sunday we went down to my mom and dad's for Sunday dinner and it was delicious and we enjoyed spending the day with them, Chris is always teasing my mom go figure and telling her he wants a (Tall Glass of Shut the Hell up) Yes cute I know little snot!! So guess what was waiting for him on the dinner table Yes just that way to go MOM!!!! ha ha and Friday and Saturday were Swiss Days I am recovered now from the walking and shopping me, my mom Hadley and Kabri all went and enjoyed it very much! Chris and I even got into a brownie fight Chris thinks he is sooooo FUNNY!!!

No comments: