CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2012

SMOTHER'S DAY

I have the best family ever hands down and was lucky enough to go on a short vacation to St. George with them over mother's day.  We ate, played, shopped, watched movies, went to movies, swam, visited friends, went to a fair etc. in only a couple days.  We just loved being together! This was Dace's first trip ever, and he was such a good little boy and so was our Hadley.  I am so thankful that I have them and that I am their mom, they are the cutest best sweetest kids ever. I am so thankful for my own mother she is always there for me and for  the friendship we share it is the coolest and I have a very awesome mother in law as well she raise the sweetest boy ever that I get to call my husband . I am very thankful for them in my life.




































2 comments:

Kristine said...

Awesome pictures too! Happy Mother's day!

Janet said...

Chris is pretty cool, I remember when we were young we always would stay there for like a week in the summer, will Marce we thought was the coolest aunt ever (she still is) and we had a blast with the family, I can totally see Chris as a good Dad and husband too. Your family is so dang cute too. happy Mothers day