I really do think Hadley might be a surfer one day she put's pillows on the floor lay's on her belly then hurry's and stands up to catch the wave with her arms out it is sooo CUTE! So when we saw this awesome surf truck we had to snap a few photo's.
a daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend
Before I was a Mom... I slept as late as I wanted never worried about how late I got to bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.
Before I was a Mom... I cleaned my house each day. I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby. I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
Before I was a Mom... I had never been puked on. Pooped on. Spit on. Chewed on. Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom... I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests, or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin. I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a Mom... I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never new something so small could affect my life so much. I never new I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom... I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.
Before I was a Mom... I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache, the wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.
Baby girl Holden
June 23,2015 7 Pounds 15 oz. 21 inches long
Our Baby Dace
IT'S A BOY!! October 14 2011 11:18 am 7 Pounds 13 oz 201/2 inches long
Our little Hadley
IT'S A GIRL!!!! Born: Nov 5, 2008 Birth Time: 10:30 pm Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz Length: 20.5 inches
1 comment:
That is a hoot! Isn't it so funny what kids do with their imaginations? Turning a pillow into a surf board!
Post a Comment