CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

15 Months

Dace a man you are 15 months old now and your a fireball! Last week we went to the movies with Grandma Faye and you decided to run mom all over the theater during the show but that's ok I know you are full of energy and all boy so I am trying to keep up although I will admit you and sister make it very easy to fall asleep at night, I love it and you both so much.  I am already planning safety for our yard for spring with you around because you are everywhere. You love church ha ha as long as you are with dad running the halls other then that you wont have any of it sitting is not your thing. You are very good at teasing and love to ignore your mom when she is playing with you. You love patty cake lately and we sing it all through the day.  You love music and dad laughs because you sing all the girly songs with Hadley and I . Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are among your favorites.  You still love to bounce dance to songs too and we blast the weather station on the tv because Hadley and You love the silly music they play along with the forecast. You are amazing at sleeping and make Mama so happy your asleep within 5 minutes I have timed it really it is great.  You love soft things and are always making yourself cozy.  You love to act big like sister and your favorite is to sit on the couch and pretend your watching a show and let your feet hang off so you can bounce your little legs.  You are soooooo TOUGH you went to get shots this last week and you didn't even cry and you had 4 of them you crazy man.  You are the best sweet baby boy and mom dad and Hadley love you so much.     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dace is our MAN what a cutie best part is when he says GRANDMA AND SNUGGLES FUN BOY LOVE YOU BABY! XOXO GRANDMA :)