Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Hadley Feb 2013
Hadley Pants you are 4 years old and are a CTR in Primary now. Dad and I are your teachers now and you can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad one. You tell us every Sunday that you wish Sister Foote was still your teacher and you really are having a hard time listening to us as your teachers and your Parents but that is alright your super cute and funny so we will manage. You are growing fast again and your shirts we bought you this last fall look a lot shorter on you now. You will go to Pre School this next school year and I am trying to come to terms with the idea at least the School we will most likely take you to is at the end of the street a couple houses away and I can see it from our house that should help mom adjust. You keep us laughing throughout the day the way you talk like your 16 and you pretend so cute by yourself and with Dace you are seriously the best big sister ever and look after Dace so well sometimes you think you are his mom. We love you so much baby girl and are so thankful for you in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OH MY GOSH HOW I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!! FOVEVER XOXOXO GRANDMA:)
Post a Comment